Meal Ticket uses the personal information we collect to provide the Service to you. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without your consent except where noted within this policy.
In order to offer you the best possible experience using the Service, we collect the following information:
Information Provided by You
When you download and/or use the Service, we may ask you for personal information, such as your name, mobile phone number, email address, zip code, age, and gender. You may also have the opportunity to provide the email addresses or mobile phone numbers of friends or family members to tell them about the Service. We may combine the information we collect from you with information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources, such as from our merchant Partners, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of the Service. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of our combining such information.
Mobile device identification information
When you connect to the Service on your internet-enabled mobile device, if your service provider uniquely identifies the device, Meal Ticket will receive this information. Meal Ticket may use your unique mobile device identification information to offer you extended services and/or functionality. Certain Meal Ticket services may require our collection from you of the phone number for your device. Additionally, through the use of your mobile phone, we may collect your phone number and/or name. We may associate that information to the mobile device identification information and to other information we have collected from and about you; however we will not use that number for telemarketing.
Mobile device physical location
Some mobile phone service providers are required to operate a system that will pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, Meal Ticket may automatically receive this information.
As part of the standard operation of the Service, we may collect certain non-personal information from you. For example, when you use the Service, your mobile phone automatically records and sends basic information about your use to Meal Ticket. This may include the dates and times you used the Service, your phone's manufacturer and model and your response to messages the Service sends. We may combine this non-personal information with your personal information.
Direct communications with Meal Ticket
When you send email or other communications to Meal Ticket, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Information you provide on our Partners' websites
We offer some of our services in connection with the websites run by our merchant Partners. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Meal Ticket, and we will use it in accordance with this Policy. Our Partners' sites may have privacy practices that are different from Meal Ticket's (and which we do not control), and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Merchant Loyalty Information
Meal Ticket may collect and store various merchants' Loyalty Card numbers for you. These numbers may be stored on Meal Ticket's servers, and will be transmitted between Meal Ticket's servers and your device.
We may use your personal and non-personal information for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide products and services to you, including the display of personalized content, offers and advertising; (2) to help address problems with and the functioning of the Service; (3) to monitor and conduct internal reviews of the Service; (4) to help us better understand and improve the use of the Service, and to develop new services; (5) to protect the security and integrity of the Service; and (6) to contact you, if necessary or at your request.
Meal Ticket may share aggregate, non-personal information with our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, merchant Partners, service providers, advertising agencies and other third parties.
Meal Ticket may share your personal information with other parties in the following circumstances:
* When we have your consent.
* To our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, merchant Partners, service providers and advertising agencies, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us. These companies work with us under confidentiality agreements and are prohibited from making any other use or disclosure of your personal information.
* If we determine that there has been a violation of Service policies.
* If we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Service or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
* To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
* To provide information to a company that acquires, is acquired by or is merged with Meal Ticket.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our users and store on our servers.